This standard specifies the technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules and signs for cylindrical spiral springs (hereinafter referred to as springs) for locomotive and vehicle brakes.
This standard applies to new refrigeration coil compression springs for circular cross-section (cross-section diameter (0.5-12mm)) of dry rolling stock brakes. Spring characteristics and limit deviation meet the requirements:
1. The load at the specified height shall be measured between 20% and 80% of the spring deformation at the time of the test load. 2. The spring stiffness shall be between 30% and 70% of the deformation under the test load.
3. The limit deviation of the load (p) at the specified height is shown in Table 1.
4. The allowable deviation of the spring stiffness P1 is shown in Table 2. The spring stiffness test is only carried out when the requirements of the drawings specify this requirement.
5. After the spring is compressed three times under the test load, no permanent deformation is allowed.
6, the spring surface out according to the product design or related technical documents.
Spring property test:
1. The spring characteristic is measured by compressing the spring once to the metal phase after the test load Pa. At this time, the test load is calculated according to the test stress T1 specified in Table 3, when the test load is greater than the load Pb, Pressure and load are used as test loads.
Carbon spring wire
Oil quenched and tempered carbon spring wire
Valve oil quenched and tempered carbon spring wire
Si-Mn spring steel wire
Test stress Lz
Tensile strength *0.55
Tensile strength *0.55
Test load calculation formula:
In the formula:
PSâ€”The test load Lâ€”the stress d under the test loadâ€”the material diameter Dâ€”the load in the spring and the specified height, and the test height is determined according to the product drawing. Load grouping springs should be tested according to the grouping.
3. The value of the spring stiffness is determined according to the ratio of any two points of load difference and deformation amount between 30% and 70% of the deformation amount under test load.
For more details, please contact: Jinan Zhongchuang Industrial Test System Co., Ltd.
Rapid Prototyping is a group of techniques used to quickly fabricate a scale model of a physical part or assembly using three-dimensional computer
aided design (CAD) data. At Jin Te Rui Machine Co, we believe in providing an integrated range of product development solutions to help designers, engineers, and manufacturers to develop and evaluate new products quickly, economically and with less risk. Jin Te Rui`s success in delivering excellence over the years has been its rapid prototyping service. Employing proven rapid prototype technologies, we can take your concept or design and bring it to life in just days. You will receive professional advice about the service that best suits your needs, whether that`s a prototype to test form, fit and function, or as a starting point for any of our downstream manufacturing services.
Rapid Prototyping,Rapid Prototyping Machine,Fast Prototyping,Rapid Plastic Prototype
Chongqing Jin Te Rui Machine Co.,Ltd , https://www.die-casting-machine.com