1. Measurement distance: This is the main indicator of the rangefinder telescope. It refers to the telescope that can measure the farthest distance. The distance measured by the telescope is generally 400-2000 meters. This distance refers to the linear distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. There is also an important indicator behind, the horizontal distance (the two concepts must not be confused). The measuring distance of the rangefinder telescope is generally the theoretical measuring distance and will be affected by the weather. Therefore, when choosing a range finder, you should in principle choose a rangefinder telescope that is about 20% farther than the distance you are actually required to measure. Measuring distance is the most important factor affecting the price of telescope range finder.
2. Whether it can measure height : Whether it can measure the level, many rangefinders have this function, so this range finder can also be called altimeter. Another concept of altimetry is to measure the absolute height of the target (measured height difference). These two concepts must not be confused.
3. Can you measure the angle : Can you measure the angle? Many rangefinders also have this function.
4. Can measure the absolute height of the target (measured height difference): Unlike the height measurement concept mentioned above, it refers to the height of the measurement target itself, which is the function of the high-end range finder.
5. Can measure horizontal distance: The measured distance mentioned above refers to the linear distance from the measurement position to the measurement target, and the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. These two distances are different. This is a feature that is only available in high-end rangefinders.
6. Can continuous ranging: Continuous ranging is very useful in many situations, so this function is also very important.
7. Can continuous angle measurement : The function of continuous angle measurement will have this function in some high-end rangefinder telescopes. Continuous angle measurement means continuous angle measurement without triggering an infrared emission lamp.
Rotary Damper is mainly aimed at damping control of the motion of some parts in the direction of rotation, ensure that the rotary motion is achieved in soft, silent and safe environment. Rotary damper according to the rotation angle, rotary damper can be divided into more than 360 degrees circular rotation angle and limit rotation angle. Different types according to the installation type of the product, rotary damper can be divided into Barrel Damper, Vane Damper, stop damper, Gear Damper , Disk Damper and Shaft Damper etc. ABD rotary dampers are used to dampen drives, control speed, and many other applications.
Our rotary dampers are widely used in automobile interior decoration, household electric appliances, furniture, invisible screens, theater seats and bathroom products, etc. ABD damper is conducive to performing structural movement in soft, silent and safe environment, mitigating impact load, avoiding strike damage, prolonging mechanical life, reducing noise disturbance, improving product quality and improve customer satisfaction.
Full inspection of all our products torque , guarantee the stability of the product torque. The company's salesmen after years of working in the market, ensuring the timeliness of feedback and customer service. Our company has a leading R & D team in the peer, our product has several patents, ensuring a steady stream of new product development for the company. At present, our company developed products are the first to peer object of imitation.
If you have any questions, please contact with us directly and we have the perfect after-sales service and technical support. We look forward to working with you side by side, to be a long-term partner whom you can trust.
Rotary Damper,Friction Rotary Dampers,Small Rotary Dampers,Large Rotary Dampers
Shenzhen ABD Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.abddamper.com